Views: 4 Author: Bvlaser Publish Time: 2023-06-09 Origin: Site
With the improvement of the social and economic level, people pay more and more attention to the aspects of convenience, speed, painlessness and high efficiency for the pursuit of beauty. In response to these needs, there are a variety of beauty device, among which HIFU skin care machine is a very popular technology.
Bvlaser is ultrasound HIFU beauty machine supplier, we have 4d HIFU machine for sale.
The full name of HIFU is High Intensity Focused Ultrasound, which is a non-surgical and non-invasive cosmetic technology. It is based on the energy effect of ultrasonic waves penetrating the skin layer, and generates a high temperature zone in the selective focus area to achieve the effect of stimulating collagen regeneration, thereby achieving cosmetic effects such as skin tightening and wrinkle elimination. HIFU technology can be applied to areas such as the face, neck, arms, and abdomen.
HIFU technology is able to penetrate deep structures beyond the skin surface, effectively stimulating collagen regeneration in the skin layers to the high-intensity focused areas. High intensity focused ultrasound HIFU can generate high-temperature zones to achieve the effect of destroying fat cells inside the skin, stimulating the regeneration of collagen and elastic fibers, and improving skin firmness. Due to its high-energy characteristics, HIFU only focuses on the subcutaneous tissue without causing any damage to the skin surface and tissue, so it will not destroy the protective barrier of the skin.
1. High efficiency: HIFU can not only stimulate the regeneration of collagen and elastic fibers in a short period of time, but also reduce the degree of surgery and recovery time, and improve the overall efficiency level.
2. Non-surgical: Compared with traditional facial plastic surgery techniques, HIFU technology can quickly achieve facial firming and lifting effects without surgery and injections.
3. Non-invasive: Compared with other facial plastic surgery methods, HIFU will not cause damage to the skin, and will not produce surgical scars and other side effects.
4. Non-permanent: HIFU technology will not permanently change the facial contour, and can be adjusted according to the patient's needs and cosmetic requirements, which is very cost-effective.
1. Pain: Although HIFU technology does not require an incision or injection process, a certain degree of pain, heat pain and discomfort may occur during ultrasound stimulation.
2. Unstable curative effect: It is affected by multiple factors, such as age, medical history, treatment time and maintenance, so the curative effect is unstable, and multiple courses of treatment may be required.
HIFU technology is suitable for people over 35 years old who have problems such as sagging, sagging and wrinkles due to aging. Before receiving HIFU treatment, it is necessary to carry out detailed examination and understanding, get rid of contraindications, and provide detailed treatment requirements, preventive measures and time arrangements to the doctor.
With the development of the beauty industry, HIFU facelit machine has become an increasingly popular beauty technology, which can quickly, conveniently and effectively achieve various facial beauty effects such as skin texture upgrading, skin firming, collagen regeneration, and wrinkle elimination. Before receiving treatment, one must master how to maintain health, ensure the quality of treatment, timely maintenance and schedule of treatment, in order to achieve the best treatment effect.