Views: 1 Author: Bvlaser Publish Time: 2023-06-26 Origin: Site
Picosecond laser is a common laser treatment used to treat blemishes, wrinkles or scars on the human skin to improve the skin texture and make people look and feel better. There are also certain methods and benefits of the picosecond laser. Bvlaser is the best picosecond laser manufacturer, we have picosecond laser tattoo removal machine for sale. Here, Bvlaser will tell you more about the picosecond laser!
The picosecond laser facial uses a fast and powerful energy to shatter melanin directly into the skin and drain it through the lymphatic system to improve pigmented skin. At the same time, it initiates skin repair and promotes collagen renewal and growth to remove pigmentation, brighten and rejuvenate the skin, improve fine lines and refine skin texture.
Picosecond is also a laser that uses the photoelectric thermal effect to remove superficial skin discolouration and hyperpigmentation for cosmetic purposes. It is a very popular laser treatment that relies on the thermal light energy of the laser to remove pigmented lesions on the superficial skin. Picosecond is a very safe laser operation, mainly for superficial pigmented lesions, pigmented nevi, some sun spots, stretch marks, and in some cases melasma. However, all these treatments are performed under the control of an experienced physician with different energy levels and different probes for different spots. This is what the picosecond laser does. It can make our skin fairer and more rejuvenated, because it takes the pigmented lesions in the superficial layers of the skin and either breaks them up through its light waves, allowing them to be excreted or metabolised by our own macrophages, so that our skin appears more hydrated and smooth. It also has a smoothing effect on superficial fine wrinkles. However, it is important to pay attention to sun protection after the laser, as the stimulation of sunlight in a short period of time can leave deeper pigmentation, which may affect our treatment to some extent. So please come to a regular hospital and choose the most suitable treatment parameters for you under the operation of an experienced physician, this treatment is very effective and reliable.
1. Cleansing of the face, starting with cleansing of the treatment area.
2. Anesthetic cream is applied to the area to be treated and anesthesia is applied.
3. Start the picosecond laser treatment with glasses covered to avoid the laser stinging your eyes.
Picosecond laser treatment before after, good nursing care will help patients to recover faster, the more careful the nursing work, the better.
1. Avoid sunlight for three weeks before the treatment to avoid the effect of treatment. Eat less greasy and spicy food, and keep a happy mood. Women should avoid menstruation.
2. After the laser treatment, the skin will be red and swollen and bleed slightly due to the energy of the laser, and will gradually heal and produce scabs in a day or so, and the scabs will fall off naturally in about 3 to 5 days. During this process, care should be taken to keep the skin clean and avoid exposure to sunlight, otherwise the skin will turn darker instead.
Improves skin texture, brightens skin and eliminates fine wrinkles. In clinical trials abroad, the risk of blemish removal is close to zero, unlike traditional laser, which requires frequent treatments and the fear of darkening.
The above is an introduction of the picosecond laser. In fact, the advantages of picosecond laser as a common laser treatment are still great, with a higher safety level and fewer side effects for those who are treated, so we can try this option! If you want to know picosecond laser machine price, welcome inquiry!