Views: 5 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-02-24 Origin: Site
Cryolipolysis beauty equipment is an FDA approved body sculpting method that effectively eliminates unwanted fat cells by freezing the fat for a long-lasting effect. It is more suitable for targeted body contouring, such as the tummy and waist and arms, which cannot be changed quickly and visibly through normal weight loss. With fat freeze cryolipolysis system, the results are usually noticeable within eight weeks and, even more amazingly, there is almost no so-called rebound as long as you don't overeat.
Bvlaser is the best professional cryolipolysis machine factory manufacturer, we have coolsculpting cyolipolysis machine for sale.
Because the lipids in fat cells are more sensitive to cold temperatures than water, fat cells are particularly susceptible to apoptosis due to freezing damage, a normal programmed cell death. Our body undergoes apoptosis, a normal metabolic process, in approximately 50 - 70 billion cells per day and these fat cells, damaged by freezing, are engulfed by phagocytes in the same way as other apoptotic cells and then processed and removed through the lymphatic system. The fatty tissue undergoing treatment is drawn into the treatment cup of the treatment handle by vacuum suction and exposed to controlled cryotherapy, featuring a gel pad that protects the skin from frostbite.
1. How long after treatment can I see the results?
The time it takes for the final results to appear varies from person to person. Clinical studies have followed patients at various points after treatment and have found that results can be seen as early as 6 weeks after treatment and can be delayed until 4 months after treatment.
2. Do the results of the treatment remain long-lasting?
During coolsculpting cryolipolysis treatment, fat tissue undergoes apoptosis as a result of the cryotherapy, which gradually reduces the thickness of the fat layer. The fat cells in our body do not usually regenerate in adulthood, so there is usually no significant re-thickening of the local fat thickness while the overall body weight remains the same. However, the long-term effects of treatment may vary depending on the individual's diet, exercise, ageing process, and general health status.
1. Redness, pain, ecchymosis, dullness or numbness may occur in the treated area, usually subsiding within 1-2 weeks. Occasionally hard nodules and hyperpigmentation may occur, which will spontaneously fade in 3-6 months. Recovery time may be longer in individual cases.
2. 1-2 degrees of freezing damage may occur during treatment and can be recovered with proper care.
3. With the reduction in the thickness of the subcutaneous fat layer, localised skin laxity may occur but is uncommon and is most likely due to the slow removal of fat. Individuals with significant skin laxity prior to treatment need to discuss carefully with their doctor the need to combine radiofrequency skin tightening or surgical procedures to improve skin laxity at the same time.
4. Clinical studies in healthy volunteers have shown that cryolipolysis does not cause elevated blood lipids or abnormal liver or kidney function, but there are no clinical data on people with liver or kidney insufficiency, so if you have systemic disease, please discuss the safety of treatment with your doctor prior to treatment.
Cryolipolysis is particularly suitable for the shaping of stubbornly obese areas that have been difficult to improve with exercise and dietary modification, rather than for generalised weight loss. Patients with a higher BMI tend to have more visceral fat and are therefore less likely to benefit from cryolipolysis treatment.
After delivery, whether by normal or caesarean section, you should consult your doctor before undergoing cryolipolysis treatment. Given that the recovery process varies from person to person, there is no uniform timeline. We usually recommend waiting until a woman's body has fully recovered from the physical stresses of pregnancy and childbirth before undergoing treatment. If breastfeeding is not taking place, then it is usually 3 months after returning to a normal menstrual cycle. Many women also prefer to wait until they have regained or are close to their pre-pregnancy weight before starting treatment.
Firstly, the area to be lipolysed is delineated on the abdomen or waist side, the cryolipolysis device is applied to the skin surface and the subcutaneous tissue is cooled to 5°C. After an hour, the fat tissue is destroyed and the triglycerides, the main component of the fat cells, are prematurely aged and the fat cells die one after another, and the necrotic fat cells are discharged with the body's metabolism after two to three months to achieve the body shaping effect.
Scope of application: Only applicable to waist and abdominal fat, not to other parts of the body.
Safety: No medication, no anaesthesia, no incisions, no trauma.
Pain: There is an uncomfortable freezing sensation when you first touch the lipolysis device, but it disappears quickly.
Effectiveness period: 1 to 3 two months later the dead cells are completely discharged and the effect of slimming and shaping is achieved.
Recovery period: No recovery period, other activities can be performed afterwards.