Views: 8 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-06-21 Origin: Site
CO2 fractional laser treatment is based on the principle of focal photothermal action, through photothermal action, CO2 fractional laser produces a display of tiny beams, which acts on the skin in the form of multiple three-dimensional tiny damage areas, and these tiny damage areas are surrounded by undamaged normal tissue cells, so there is less damage to the skin in the treatment area and recovery is faster. It can be used for melasma treatment, various pigmentation treatments, keloids or other skin scars.
Bvlaser is a dermatology CO2 laser machine manufacturer, we have the best CO2 fractional laser machine for sale.
The CO2 laser skin resurfacing machine is an infrared light with a wavelength of 10.6um, which can be used to vaporise, burn or cut focal tissue by penetrating deeply into the tissue and expanding the beam. The acne scar fractional CO2 laser is an infrared light with a wavelength of 10.6um, which can be used to heat deep tissue by penetrating deeper into the tissue and expanding the beam of light for physical therapy. It not only effectively removes scars, but also stimulates the regeneration of collagen under the skin, helping to smooth out the scars and make the skin firm and elastic. Patients are advised to choose a regular medical and aesthetic institution and a professional doctor for the procedure to ensure the safety and effectiveness of the procedure and to better achieve the results of scar removal.
CO2 laser beauty machine treatment is more acceptable than plastic surgery. The laser instruments are advanced and precise, the preparation before treatment is simple, routine surface anaesthesia is sufficient and can be repeated. Mole removal, scar removal, pore reduction, tattoo cleaning and spot removal are even more routine laser operations. The laser will create a wound, and a wound means a risk of infection, and an infection means a risk of scarring. As the saying goes, "three points of treatment, seven points of care", the correct care techniques will allow candidates to recover quickly and avoid unnecessary complications, so that beauty is not compromised.
1. Do not get wet (tap water, rain, sweat) for 5-7 days after laser treatment, keep the area dry and clean, the scab will fall off in a week or so (please do not tear the scab by hand). The skin will be slightly red and delicate after the scabs have fallen off, this is a normal reaction. Sun protection is recommended for three months (SPF 30 or above is recommended).
2. Wound care: first wash the wound externally with medical saline or colourless soft disinfectant water (chlorhexidine or benzalkonium chloride solution, etc.). Spray with a growth factor to promote healing. Apply a little antibiotic ointment to prevent infection, once a day, morning and evening, for 5-7 days. A hydrocolloid dressing can be used to keep the wound moist and adsorb exudate from the wound.
3. For 1 week after treatment: avoid irritating foods, tobacco and alcohol. Avoid using cosmetics on the traumatic surface.
4. What should I do if I find that the mole has "grown" again after 1 month? Don't panic, it is normal to have a certain chance of recurrence. Removing a mole is like cutting down a tree and digging up the roots, you can see that the base has been removed, but there may still be roots left in the soil.
5. Apply topical silicone gel daily to soften the scar after the scab has fallen off.