Views: 2 Author: Bvlaser Publish Time: 2023-06-30 Origin: Site
The treatment of pigmented skin lesions cannot be completely treated by medication alone and only physiotherapy can achieve significant results. The best ND YAG laser machine is a good treatment for pigmented skin. It uses advanced laser Q-switched technology and frequency doubling technology to release the laser in a very short time to form a high energy density giant pulse laser, which breaks up the pigmented tissue and is then engulfed and absorbed by macrophages in the body, thus not damaging the skin and leaving no scars, thus achieving the purpose of spots removal.
Bvlaser is the long pulse ND YAG laser machine, we have Q switched ND YAG laser tattoo removal machine for sale.
The ND YAG laser can effectively remove melanin and is suitable for the treatment of spots, pigmented moles and freckles, and also has the effect of increasing collagen, resulting in more youthful skin. Because the pulse width can be adjusted, the ND:YAG laser is suitable for a wide range of applications, but at the same time, because of its working principle and wide range of applications, it requires a high level of operator skill.
The ND YAG laser treatment is very effective in reducing and removing skin discolouration. The laser can break down the melanin on the skin, and after the melanin is broken down, it will be discharged out of the body with the metabolism of the body. After laser blemish removal, you should take good care of your skin hygiene and cleanliness, and do a good job of sun protection when you go out.
The Q-switched Nd:YAG laser is very safe for the treatment of cosmetic dermatoses, with a low incidence of adverse reactions. Surface anaesthetics may be given to those who cannot tolerate pain. About 10% of patients will experience mild hyperpigmentation, hypopigmentation, or mild scarring or atrophy for a few weeks or months after treatment, which is mainly due to individual differences and most will recover over time. Only very rarely do you experience hyperplastic scars, ulcers and ineffectiveness.
1. Depending on individual differences, 1 to 8 sessions are generally required to achieve optimal results.
2. The treatment interval is usually 1 to 6 months between treatments. Depending on the lesion and age.
3. Care should be taken to avoid sunlight on the treated area during treatment to prevent hyperpigmentation.
4. Within 1 week of treatment, the treatment area should be waterproofed and protected from moisture and medication should be applied as required.
5. Avoid spicy and irritating food and alcohol for 2 weeks after treatment. Otherwise it will affect the efficacy of the treatment.
If you want to know ND YAG laser tattoo removal machine price, welcome inquiry Bvlaser.