Laser Hair Removal For Skin Types I-IV:
Long pulsed nd yag laser hair removal 755nm offers more powerful energy absorption by the melanin chromophore, making it ideal for the widest range of hair types and colour-especially light coloured and thin hair. With more superficial penetration, the 755nm wavelength targets the bulge of the hair follicle and is especially effective for superficially embedded hair in areas such as the eyebrows and upper lip.
Long pulse 1064 laser is considered to be the best for darker skin phototypes. Due to reduced scatter and deeper penetration of the laser light. Both 755 nm and 1064 nm wavelengths treat a wide range of indications across multiple skin types.
Pigmented Treatments & Vascular Lesions:
In a specific wavelength of the photon and a certain period of time and energy conditions, it will be maximally absorbed by the small blood vessels’ hematoporphyrin morpholine so that this small blood vessel coagulates.
Skin rejuvenation & Wrinkle removal:
Long-pulsed laser energy stimulates the production of collagen, resulting in skin cell renewal. This process replaces old skin cells with new, healthy skin cells, resulting in healthier, radiant, and younger-looking skin.
1. 755nm and 1064nm dual wavelengths for high-performance treatment capabilities in terms of speed, efficacy, ease of use, outstanding performance, safety, and patient satisfaction.
2. Optical fibre output, made in Japan, to ensure the treatment effect.
3. With a pulse width of 10-400ms, longer pulse width has a significant effect on light hair and fine hair.
4. The spot size is adjustable, up to 18 mm, which can ensure rapid treatment.
5. The intelligent temperature control system, and powerful refrigeration system ensure maximum laser life.
6. Lamps made in the UK, to ensure energy stability.
7. With a wide range of applications, such as hair removal, vascular therapy, skin rejuvenation, etc.
Long pulsed laser working principle:
BVlaser Long pulsed laser can emit Nd: YAG (1064nm) and Alexandrite (755nm) wavelengths with synchronized and adjustable proportions.
The system lets practitioners customize hair removal and skin treatments across a wide range of skin tones like never before. Choose the optimal wavelength to maximize efficacy and comfort for laser hair removal, pigmented and vascular lesions treatment and wrinkle reduction, regardless of the patient’s skin type. At 250W output power, it provides a rapid coverage rate, combining high fluence, large spot size and high repetition rate.
|Laser transmission system||Optical fiber conductor|
|Cooling system||Air + Water|
|Screen||10.4″ color LCD screen|